Market leading Nordic Workforce Management company
Mark Information is the market leader in workforce management solutions based in the Nordics and we are growing! That's why we need you as our IT Operations Manager to lead the adventurous journey of managing our IT Service Desk and IT operations.
Delivering world class customer experiences
Your focus will be on utilizing latest IT Operation trends to ensure customer satisfaction through quality deliveries across On Premise & SaaS services.
You will lead an Operations team as well as key vendors and together with the team deliver the operations aspects of our solutions in close collaboration with the rest of the organisation and especially development teams, our project managers and application consultants.
As a person, you have a very structured way of working, with a quality mindset and enjoy the challenges of managing day to day IT operations as well as delivering on an improvement agenda. You can optimise processes, grow people and ensure future-proof IT solutions and services. You love making a difference and want to apply the latest IT trends to provide real business value.
You have a flair for leading the way via great communication, strong project management and coordination skills, while still enjoying hands-on work. You get more than 50 colleagues distributed internationally, each of which is passionate about creating an enjoyable and exciting workplace where we grow as humans and professionals.
Our customers are some of the largest and most well-known brands in the Nordics and the UK, and more than 400,000 employees use our solutions on a daily basis. Customers come from different industries, though with one thing in common; they want growth and to streamline and simplify their workflows through IT solutions.
We have long-lasting relationships with our customers, because we are committed to trust and transparency, and our solutions are mission-critical. We partner with our customers for many years and act as trusted advisors and experts within workforce management.
Typically, your tasks will consist of the following:
- Manage your Operations team of currently 3, including delivery according to agreed SLA and KPIs
- Manage and take part in working on incidents, change requests and problem management
- Manage and take part in technical customer projects
- Improve our IT operations tools and processes
- Manage our Internal IT operations
- Take on an IT operations Evangelist role and drive a strategic improvement agenda forward in agreement with CIO
The ideal candidate
... has an engaging, self-propelled and outward-facing personality:
- Has one leg in hands-on IT operations and the other in IT operations management
- Experience with IT operations involving MS Windows Servers & Business Applications
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting on different levels of IT infrastructure
- You have experience with ITIL, DevOps, CI/CD concepts and best practices in these areas
- You have a problem-solving attitude (we don’t like excuses; we like solutions)
- Strong people and coordination skills as well as a structured work approach
- Able to work independently, make prioritisations and make informed decisions
- A skilled communicator in both writing and speech (Danish & English)
- Natural understanding of customers language and good cross teamwork skills
You’ll get extra points if:
- You have working experience with MS Azure and PowerShell
- You have worked with Docker / Kubernetes and relational databases
- Experience with Application Logging, Monitoring, Performance Management
We believe that cooperation and continuous improvement are the key to success. We are informal but professional and we are always up for a professional discussion and our customers trust we bring thought leadership to the table.
It is important for us that it is fun to go to work and together we must constantly challenge that we have the right framework to perform our best. We give our employees great freedom to make the right choices and to ensure a very high level of personal growth and knowledge acquirement.
We understand that this job requires constant learning, that is why we care more about your attitude towards IT Operations excellence and your desire to grow than your skills exactly matching our requirements. If you have the necessary background and the right mindset, we can make it work.
You will become part of the management team in our Products & IT department and report directly to our CIO. You will be working from our HQ in Lyngby, north of Copenhagen.
Are you interested in joining our great journey? Then write to us! We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Send your CV and application to us at job€mark-info.com.
We evaluate applications as we receive them, and initial interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis.