It’s all about people – HR partner with focus on development
Would you like to work in a fast-growing company that is on a transformational journey and every day strives to support a better working day for employees and workforces in some of the world’s largest organisations through digital cloud solutions?
Would you like to influence our HR processes and support developing our employees in a new role as HR partner?
Can you say yes to the above, please read on!
About the role
We have an exciting HR agenda in front of us. And we are therefore looking for a dynamic HR partner who will ensure HR processes happen in practice and contribute to developing our employees and company culture. You will work with most topics within HR.
You will both be driving initiatives as well as implementing them in day-to-day operational activities. As our new HR partner, you will support and collaborate closely with managers and employees on the full employee lifecycle.
You will be part of the Finance and Administration team reporting to our CFO. We are a small team with six colleagues including you. You will have an HR advisor as a colleague, whom you can use for sparring and your development.
You have a ’can do’ mentality. You thrive supporting managers and improving HR processes to facilitate development and engagement of employees and thereby our potential.
Your primary tasks and areas of responsibility
- Implement next steps of Leapsome system including learning paths for employees and maintain master data
- Develop and coordinate onboarding and development plans in collaboration with managers for individuals and groups of employees
- Develop and coordinate Academy training activities including continuous improvement
- Develop and coordinate employees obtaining relevant certifications
- Support and drive generic and annual HR processes such as engagement surveys and compensation reviews
- Deliver on HR processes & activities such as job advertisements, on and off-boarding, preparation of contracts and update of employee handbook
Your skills and experience
You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Human Resources, Organisational Psychology or equivalent.
- 3 to 4 years’ experience within HR preferably from a private company
- Insight and interest in HR systems
- A good HR toolbox
- Service-minded, structured, and detail-oriented with great collaboration skills
- Positive mindset with a sense of urgency – with integrity as your foundation
- Knowledge and understanding of Danish Labour law and GDPR
- Fluent with excellent communication skills in Danish and English
What you’ll love about Mark information
Mark Information is a company driven by the desire to make a daily difference to every employee and workforce. We thrive putting customers first and developing the potential of our employees. We have an exciting HR and People agenda in front of us. We want to be recognized as a Great Place to Work.
If you would like flexibility, this role can be full-time or part-time of 30 hours a week.
How to apply
You apply by sending your cover letter and resume to job€mark-info.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact CFO Troels Kristensen via email tkr€mark-info.com or by phone on +45 2999 9002. Send your application as soon as possible, as we will review applications on an on-going basis.
About Mark Information
Mark Information was founded in 1981 and has 70+ employees. We are a leading provider of an enterprise SaaS solution for Workforce Management. What we do is to help employees achieve a better working day as well as companies increase productivity and achieve savings by planning the right resources in the most efficient and engaging way. Our customers are some of the largest and most well-known brands in the Nordics and the UK, and more than 300,000 employees use our solutions daily. Customers come from different industries with one thing in common: they want growth and to streamline and simplify their workflows through digitalized and automated IT solutions. Mark Information is headquartered in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark with subsidiaries in Sweden, Norway, UK and Romania.